Working Student / Intern – Transaction Services / Value Creation Services (d/f/m)
Part-time / Full-time | Munich
As an Intern/Working Student Transaction Services / Value Creation Services you gain insights into forward-looking financial topics.
You support our team in the advisory of small and medium-sized Private Equity investors and corporates on M&A transactions and thus contribute to the purchase price determination and determination of the company value on buy-side or sell-side projects. Furthermore, you support projects related to the digital transformation of finance functions by implementing state-of-the-art data analytics solutions and professionalize finance processes. Lastly, you contribute to the conceptualization of new Radial Academy courses delivering our expertise also in the form of university-certified executive education programs.
In addition, you can contribute to shaping a thriving consulting startup related to all business development topics and optimizing our internal processes.
- Pursuing a degree in business administration / economics / business informatics or similar with a focus on M&A, corporate finance, external accounting, finance / controlling, or auditing
- Ideally, first relevant professional experience in corporate finance / M&A transaction services, or auditing
- Good MS-Office skills, especially with respect to Excel and ideally Power BI
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Interest in working entrepreneurial, think unconventional, and implementation-focused
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Sustainable working enviroment with respect to an environmental, social, and governance perspective being carbon neutral applying a real-time ESG controlling, strict focus on mental health, and personnel development processes with respect to individual support for further eduction programs
- Regular company and team events like Frühlings- and Oktoberfest, summer events, Christmas parties, and more
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Competitive and transparent remuneration
- An amazing office at Odeonsplatz in the heart of Munich
Whether you aim to buy or sell a company, implement state-of-the-art financial planning and analysis processes, or use your financial and operational data to improve business performance: We support our clients hands-on.
We uniquely combine expertise in finance and accounting, data analytics, as well as the coaching area. We are the partner providing our clients with the team they need for hands-on support and a disruptive perspective to create hard facts for business decisions. At the same time, we ensure the continuous enablement of your organization by openly sharing our approaches and best practices and teaching your team as needed.
We are a pioneering company with respect to sustainability with a real-time ESG controlling & reporting being fully climate neutral, engaging in social projects, and promoting a new standard with respect to our governance. If you want to experience what it means to combine the vibe of the startup with the professionalism of an established management consulting firm, join Radial!